Dropdown selects help present a concise and organized list of options to the user, especially when only a limited number of options are available.
1. Drag and drop the Select filter component.
2. Change the name to reflect the value you are going to filter by.
3. Select your Data Source.
4. Click the query panel to open it.
5. Write the corresponding GraphQL query that feeds the component.
6. Execute the query to validate the result and collapse the builder panel using the icon in the upper right corner.
Updated 6 months ago